Saturday 20 July 2013

A Fresh Eye

So after four years of hard work, I am finally graduating on Monday!  As my work has moved on so much since starting university I thought it would be interesting to sort through some of my older work.

For those of you that have seen/know my work and in particular my final collection, you may not believe that what I discovered in the packed up boxes is actually something I produced!  I thought I would find myself throwing the majority of it away but actually going back to it, with a new eye has been quite inspiring.

A project exploring texture and pattern in nature.
An embroidery project exploring mark making.
A project exploring pattern and texture in nature with a particular focus on fugi.

I will be, over the course of the next couple of weeks, revisiting some of my older work and compiling new boards for my portfolio, for the time being though, I thought I would share some of what I discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment