Saturday 24 August 2013

Features this month!

This month I have been very lucky to be featured in various forms of media, firstly if you haven't already and you have an iPhone or iPad download Knitsy magazine, it is free and everybody loves a freebie! I am very happy to say that my work has been featured in issue 3, page 20 alongside Wool and the Gang and some free patterns to get your mitts on too!  You can visit Knitsy's website by clicking here.

Download the App for more!
Download the App for more!       Download the App for more!



If you follow my Facebook page and Twitter you may have already heard that I had the privilege to be interviewed by Renae at Suzy Hausfrau in Australia, Suzy Hausfrau is a yarn store that stocks some amazing brands of yarn including my previous intern company MillaMia, alongside selling yarns and patterns Renae also has an amazing blog with some brilliant content including weekly podcasts!  I was approached by Renae and asked to be featured on her next podcast!  Listening to them religiously every week and enjoying each one with a cup of tea, naturally I snapped up the offer to talk with Renae.  You can listen to the podcast here.

It really is an honour to have such great feedback about my work and I am so happy to also announce that I have been selected as a finalist for the Knitted Textile Award and will be exhibiting my work at The Knitting and Stitching Show, Alexandrea Palace and in Harrogate this year! Follow my Facebook and Twitter account for regular updates and links 

This month you can also find me featured:


No comments:

Post a Comment